Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is new and original, well-organized and well-written, sufficiently substantiated (by proper methods and proofs), and has not been previously published or accepted for publication in any other journal or book.
- The corresponding author is authorized by his/her co-authors to submit the paper.
- The name, affiliation (if applicable), and e-mail address (if available) of each author are displayed in the manuscript.
- The submission file is in LATEX file format. The text employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Keywords and Mathematics Subject Classification are properly given in the manuscript.
- References are properly cited in the manuscript with correct journal abbreviations. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The author(s) declare that there are no competing interests, including personal or financial relationships, that can potentially influence the submitted paper.
- The article, or any part thereof, does not violate any existing original or derivative copyright and does not contain offensive, indecent, or libelous statements.
A paper which has been previously published or accepted for publication will not be considered for publication in TMJM.
The TMJM is an open access journal and all articles are freely available online for authors and readers. The authors reserve the copyright for their articles published in TMJM and are permitted to use their articles provided that the original work is properly cited.
The names, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and other information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be used for any other purpose or to any other party.